TOWN OF STOCKTON
NOTICE FOR BIDS
The Town of Stockton, Portage County, will be accepting sealed bids for the following:
1. Removal of storm damage debris from the right of way to include chipping of brush and hauling it away and/or chipping of brush and blowing into the wooded areas. Logs to be left for homeowners.
· 4th Street from County Road K east to Townline Road
· 4th Street from County Road J west to Bluff Road
· Bluff Road in its entirety
· Entrance to Oak Moraine Ct
2. Removal of storm damage debris from the right of way to include chipping of brush and hauling it away and/or chipping of brush and blowing into the wooded areas. Logs to be left for homeowners
· Time and materials bid for any other roads as determined by the Town Board
For project specifications, please contact the Town of Stockton Road Crew at (715) 347-7753. Send bids to: Town of Stockton, Attention Sealed Bid, 7252 6th St, Custer, WI 54423 (to be received by August 27th, 2019) or hand-deliver to the Town Board Meeting on Wednesday, August 28th, 2019 at 8:00 am. Bids will be opened at that time.
Contractor must be able to provide proof of insurance as well as a completed W-9 prior to commencement of project, if awarded.
The Town Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to accept a bid deemed most advantageous to the Town. Completion date of the project to be negotiated at the time the contract is awarded.
By order of Stockton Town Board
Lauri Novotny, Town of Stockton Municipal Clerk